Thursday 3 November 2016

Blog 23- Health Check Feedback



I am proud that I was able to meet the deadlines, as I used to do the blogs as soon as possible. I need to keep this up in order to succeed.
After receiving my feedback, I will keep in mind for my future blogs that I use a variety of different technologies in order to get higher marks and present my work in a visually appealing way.  In the next couple of days as a group we will need to think of a genre for our title sequence and I will link my research back into the sequence that we will create.  Completing the research blog tasks, I have acquired a lot of information around title sequences which will benefit my future work. After we consolidate our genre idea we can then work as a group to think of an appropriate background which will make our blog more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment