Wednesday 4 January 2017

Evaluation of our rough cut (jeannie)

So I personally loved were we are at we are finally seeing elements of our final thoughts coming togather, all of us done all different jobs and togather created what we have, over all I was doing the main camera works and directing jessi how she should act and what scene would look good where and what not nardia was our blogger who made sure everyone was keeping up to date with tasks and making sure we all know what is needed to be done for the best possible marks and what pros is needed and when. Jessi was our main actor and editor she is the most intelegent when it comes to editing and she wants to make sure we all learn how to use it so some times it will be me and jessi editing whilst the rest blog or someone else with jessi. Lastly jubida has been out photographer and making sure everything is done safety and nothing is braking our risk assessment and generally anything that could cause a problem in the future. She also helps me with the filming as to when I can't reach the tripod she will laugh and fix it so it's a balanced and short enough place for me to shot. Togather as a group I feel like all our work is coming together and from afew weeks ago from having to re-do the title sequence in 3 days to now it's looking only up and I'm happy to say I love our title sequence even with the jumpy scenes and some scenes being abit dark I see it as a start and hopefully will get near to what we hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment