Monday 2 January 2017

SMART Targets

My SMART Targets:
After reading through my blog posts I have decided on three very suitable targets to improve my posts:
 
Target 1 helps to fix the problem where there are a big blocks of texts which may not be visually appealing. By using ICT apps my posts will be easier and more enjoyable to read.
Target 2 lets me use a different and wider range of apps instead of sticking to the ones I'm comfortable with. This helps me improve my presentation and planning skills.
Target 3 ensures that my posts will be in a suitable order and I won't be panicking while writing posts to try and meet a deadline.

I will review if I have met these targets a few days before the due date of our work so that I have enough time to make any last minute changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment