Thursday 12 January 2017

My opportunities during cw

During the planning, filming and editing parts of the coursework I have found some parts easy and some parts hard. Overall, I think that I have played a large part in my group as I always try to put my input in rather than saying nothing.

My opportunities:

  • I like to be creative when working, so i think that this project was a good way for me to put my creativity into my work.
  • I have been present for every filming session that the group has done over the last couple months, this has helped me when blogging and editing as it gives me a good idea of what the final product will be like
  • I have learnt how to a new media software, Adobe Premiere, this is good because I will be able to use it again next year during the course with some what ease

No comments:

Post a Comment