Thursday 12 January 2017

My strengths throughout the cw

During the planning, filming and editing parts of the coursework I have found some parts easy and some parts hard. Overall, I think that I have played a large part in my group as I always try to put my input in rather than saying nothing.

My strengths:

  • I think that during the time I've been doing my coursework I have been able to adapt to different situations quickly. This is good because our group faced many difficulties as we had to re-film 7 times so we could get the perfect shots and lighting for our title sequence.
  • I have learnt how to use Adobe Premier in a short amount of time so I can help with the editing process of the title sequence 
  • When filming I take on the groups comments about improving and i try to act in a way that will help make the title sequence look good and come together as a whole 

No comments:

Post a Comment